A PREPARED CAMPER IS A HAPPY CAMPER!
WE REQUEST THAT YOU BRING...
- Trash bags for your personal trash.
- A reusable water bottle. Stainless steel is the best.
- At least two large, reusable water containers for personal hygiene.
- Reusable cup, dishes and eating utensils. Please mark any items that are not unique. No disposable plates or cutlery, please.
- Handmade gifts for new and old friends - great for barter & trade.
- Flashlight or headlamp to light yourself and your way.
- Costumes for mask night.
- Laughter and smiles.
- Art, musical instruments, props, banners, signs and anything else you can think of to make this an inspired and beautiful event for all.
- Sunscreen, if you use that sort of thing. There is a lot of shade on site.
- Yoga mat.
- Camping chairs.
- Love and open-mindedness.
At Elements we have an excellent working relationship with our hosts the CalFire Forest Rangers. We appreciate your support in keeping it that way.
- Arrogant and unkind behavior.
- Off-leash dogs and poorly behaved dogs.
- Fireworks and explosives of any kind.
- Children under 18 without their parent or legal guardian.